Jon Mulkey Photography

Jon Mulkey Photography

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
My mission statement: I will always perform at the top of my game to ensure the very best images possible at that time with the conditions given, while still offering a responsive and professional outlook to all situations.

My Fans

Thursday, June 10, 2010

About Me

My Work:

Photography is the true passion of my life. Nothing in life gives me the pleasure that I get when I get "The Shot" in a shoot. I find that "The Shot" seldom needs a great deal of editing. Don't get me wrong Photoshop is always a good tool to have, but my personal preference is to have my photos as pure as possible with the exception of covering scars or blemishes and possibly a little skin smoothing. I believe my style as a photographer while shooting is fun, light, and easy with a calm demeanor. I enjoy working with new people as well as the people I have already worked with. I believe my style allows the model to relax and be themselves no matter what campaign we are doing work on. I believe that relaxed atmosphere lends a great deal to the final outcome of the shoot. I am not accepting very much tfcd work at this time. It would have to be a truly special or interesting concept for me to donate time to it at this point.


My mission statement:

I will always perform at the top of my game to ensure the very best images possible at that time with the conditions given, while still offering a responsive and professional outlook to all situations.


About me:

I have been a photography enthusiast for over 25 years. I have always found something magical about capturing the beauty in my life and recording that beauty as much as possible. I am 47 years old and think and feel much younger in many aspects. I am married to a woman I have been with for 9 years. I am very fortunate that she is not a jealous person and is highly supportive of me and the time I put into my work. She said while watching me shoot after a few very stressful consecutive days "I see your passion and how happy you are when you shoot". She has been awesome for me. I have a dog and two cats that are as special to me as children would be. Overall I am a pretty upbeat individual and love bringing that energy to a shoot.


About my business:

I have my own style and am finding that many people like the work I do. I have several different "packages"  for  those needing new portfolio work. I do everything from ad work to playboy style work, also maternity and infant photography, and pet photography. I also do product photography, evidential construction photography, finished product photography for architects, engineers and contractors. I have done some real estate photography for real estate agents. Basically any photographic needs you may have I love doing it. I am happy as long as I have a camera in my hand and shooting something of interest.

I am doing little to no tfcd work anymore. The only TF I am doing at this point is work that will give me large exposure. I am open to ideas there. My images have produced income for many of the models I have worked with. If you are serious about your career.....I am serious about helping you but everything worthwhile in life has a price. I am not the cheapest in town that is for sure but you get what you pay for.

CONTACT ME NOW for rates and booking time. I do accept paypal payment as well. With my shoots you always get magazine quality images! Ialso supply the make up artist, hair stylist and posture coach.

You may want to note! I do not provide your pics the same day of the shoot. I do not give you every image I capture. My work does not leave my shop without proper editing performed. Sorry if that does not work for you but I am not letting my work float around being used for whatever purpose.

0 comments: